Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I.G.N.O.R.E

Erhem.

Today i am extremely happy mood. \(",)/
WHY? Because i go and bind my thesis dy(^.^)

lalalala..

So i went to SS17 to print my thesis..~~
when i arrive there, there are a lot ppl over there, wait my turn and print,

So i Printttttttttttttttttttttttt...............

Expensive wei. nvm, once in a life time only. Well maybe do PHD but that one later.

Wait a minute. There is something catching my eyes.

SHIT.

What my lecturer ask me to change, still there=.=lll

What to do. Ady print. Reprint need alot of $$$$$$$$$$$

Reprint ah? BANKRUPT AH>>>>>>>>>><<<><><><><

After some thought, i CHOOSE TO

-I.G.N.O.R.E.-


Whatever it is la, she wouldnt notice that since we only use this to check my work~

So, My mood remain good^^
hahahhaahahahaXDXDXDXDXD

Eh. Wait a minute.
how about ID?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

=.=lll

Yalo.
Got ID hor.
BUT all my mind is only
TIOMAN

hehe. So good mood nevertheless.
Whatever it is.

-I.G.N.O.R.E.-----------------> E.PIC-

4 comments:

-----aWei li wEi --- said...

u didnt scare ur thesis's result ah??? ignore it so easily??

boon fui said...

Epic ignoring.... Hahahaha... Just ignore... XD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nikel Khor said...

wah.. ignore pulak..