Thursday, April 28, 2011

I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!

Taada... the long waited Pirates of Caribbean had its saga continued!
hehe. This blog are to entitled myself to win a pair of ticket to the premier~~ huhu!!!

Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Well, Since it require us to state out 3 reasons why being pirates the best, here we go~~

1) NO need to bath

"what?? no need to bath? thats your first reason?" other might ponder,

Ya. Cant u see all the pirate in real life( i mean in the past) are stinky.They seldom bath due to the supply of the clean water are to drink. hehe.

THIS SUIT ME WELL, bcoz, I M LAZY:p U see, bathing is so waste of time, today bath, and tomorrow need to do the same things again, hahaXD

SO no need to bath is the 1st reason^^

wakakakakakXD

2) Unlimited swimming + diving

Arent you know being a pirate is the best reason to stay on sea? sea is one of my favorite. I love swimming, If i were to become a pirate, i will always get to job to go into the sea to do whatever the captain wan, repair the boat, etc etc..
Then i will get unlimited swimming

How a bout diving?

I like to dive!!! i wan to dive like guo jing jing, eh, thats a girl, i wan to dive like those chinaman in olympic, too bad no place for me to train, if i am on board, hehe, sure i can dive ike them:)

attached a video if me diving. well, it is 360 degree!!! may be no:p
The video is quite blurr. my cameraman la. haiz....

3) Unlimited fish and chips all the time

Well, i dont see why i will not catching and eating fish all the time when i am on sea.
I no need to go to the Manhattan fish market to eat my favaorite fish^^

I will catch my self when i am on board, being a pirate, or simply grab from my colleague( fellow pirates) to get those fish!! haha. being a pirates is simply brutal force rite?

Well, thats end my story here, hope nuffnang can spare me a ticket, heheXD

1 comment:

Nikel Khor said...

sure win.. i want fight with you too.. haha